Translation in Italian/English

« Older   Newer »

1. mianna

User deleted

Hi !

I'm following some mangas on Manga Browser. one of these is Coffee and Vanilla. I'm reading them in English and recently, you team has posted the translation in Italian on the same "page" if I can say that. But as I can't uderstand a word of Italian, it doesn't help me...

Is it possible for you to correct that ? Making another "page" for the Italian translation for example... for the manga Coffee and Vanilla. maybe other manga also, I'm not sure because I'm probably not reading them ?

Can someone from the staff answer to my post and say that something will be done or was done ?

Thank you very much for your understanding.

A reader of manga in English and French.

Edited by mianna - 10/6/2019, 00:35

Advanced Member

Group
    Founder

Status
    Hi!
    We didn’t upload any manga on manga browser, but on batoto, in the ITALIAN page. For manga browser I don’t even know what it is, since it is an android app and I have IOs.

3. mianna

User deleted

QUOTE (Sharoan @ 10/6/2019, 12:44)
    Hi!
    We didn’t upload any manga on manga browser, but on batoto, in the ITALIAN page. For manga browser I don’t even know what it is, since it is an android app and I have IOs.

Thanks for your reply Sharoan.
    Maybe you didn't post it, but someone who isn't working with you or something like that, but there really is a translation made by you on manga browser... I made a screen on my phone and it is my avatar, I haven't found another wy to show it. I encircled in green the app and the manga (I do agree the name is quitte strange...) and in red something about your forum, on another page it is more readable but I can only make one avatar...

2 replies since 9/6/2019, 20:58   98 views